Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One job done

Indeed, cable disconnected, CMOS battery dead, misconfiguration on the BIOS, bunch of little awkward things going on there.

To prevent any future issues I installed Dropbox, yes I know I posted an article about it saying it's not safe but I had a really short span of time to get it done, and then installed it on a Laptop then synchronized files and like magic it's all there on the "cloud"!

At least it turned out to be easier but still there are pending issues with that PC and I see it returning at least one more time this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing OSSEC 3.7.0 on Debian 11 (Bullseye) How-To

Now that version 3.7.0 has been released I took another deep dive into how this is compiled from Source, as usual I brought this onto me bec...